Testing ~ Comments Feature17 February 2011
Bump to Pop!: Dave + Kelly = Shevaune21 February 2011
Tis the season with lots of eating & drinking, what with the recent Chinese New Year celebration & my family trip to Hong Kong. 😀 So, today’s post is an inspiration from the things that make me (and my tummy) very happy. 😉 My favorite glorious FOOD! I enjoy food (and drinks) in every opportunity (except when I’m sick & lost my appetite). 😉 I’m finding it hard to choose for this post but after some pondering, here’s my top 10 list in no particular order.
- CHOCOLATE! Be it in bars, in a recipe, in a drink. Anything that screams CHOCOLATE!
- Ice Cream! (yup… you guessed it… chocolate flavor tops it all!) 😉
- For fruits, I’m juggling between peaches and mangoes
- For vegetables, hmmm… Grilled Asparagus with butter!
- Mum’s lamb racks
- Mum’s glutinous rice aka “loh ma kai”
- Riblee’s Classic American Babyback Ribs
- Banana Leaf Rice from Kana’s Curry House
- Cakes! Be it cheese, CHOCOLATE, or anything that’s yummy fruity with buttercream. 😀
- Beef Brisket Noodles (specifically from Hong Kong! Hahaha…)
Can’t go without any photos so here are a few from our recent trip to Hong Kong Disneyland. If I find time (a BIG IF), I might share more pics from the trip here on the blog.
My "Little Mouse" (but she's outgrown that nickname so I call her Tinker Bell now). 😉
Enjoying her very first marshmallow stick! A HUGE HEART SHAPED marshy stick!
Hubby enjoying his delicious Coney Dog! So cool that they provide gloves for messy eating such as this one!
My beloved mother doing a typical touristy pose.
And finally a photo of ME! I know I seldom post up images of myself so here’s one I feel has passed the “blog-worthy” grades. 😉
Remember to subscribe to our RSS feed. TQ!