It’s that time of the year again… when everyone is preparing for the festive season of Christmas and New Year celebrations.
I start to feel all warm inside every time I watch a Christmas movie on the TV , or went walking around in shopping malls beautifully decorated with variety of colors & crafts , or when I hear Christmas songs being played all around me. Sigh… I can’t help but to start thinking of all the wonderful memoriesI’ve had this year, and some bad ones too.
I have many wonderful stuffs that I thank God for blessing me with:
- My whole family got together (yup, all the uncles, aunties & cousins) after more than 10 yrs apart during Chinese New Year
- Another wonderful year of being with darling Francis & his family (I miss his brother’s family now staying in the U.S)
- Strengthen friendship with dear old friends & blessed new ones I was fortunate enough to meet this year. (You know who u are, DEAR BELOVED FRIENDS! )
- New places I’ve visited such as diving at Phuket & Bali twice then Miri, including a family all-women trip to Siem Reap with mum, aunty Cecelia & cousin Claudia.
- Wonderful times with my other “family” in Layang-Layang this year & the many new things I saw there!
- I passed ALL my modules in my MBA!
- My flat-screen monitor, Canon 30D camera & Speedlite 580EX, L200 Mitsubishi truck, Mosquito dive computer, Seacsub BCD, Mares BCD, Mares regulator, 1 wetsuit, excellent Gull fins & many more! (My heartfelt gratitude to my daddy, darling Francis & friends!)
- Wonderful times during dinners & outings with friends & families
- The expansion of my website with new photo albums & dive trips calendar
- Improvement of my photography skills.
There were heartaches & loses this year which I wish could have been avoided. But no one can avoid God’s will, that I know. I lift these sad memories to HIM for support & guidance and I thank HIM for having giving me loving families & friends as well as useful resources to go through those hard times.
I will cherish the lost with wonderful memories & humble prayers & take in the regrets; turn them into lessons for a better future.
I’m sorry if I’ve done things which caused pain & anger to anyone I know. I didn’t mean it… Honest…
I pray for health, success & happiness for everyone in my life this coming 2007. Especially for:
- Daddy’s upcoming angiogram in January 2007
- My brother’s quest to find himself & achieve well in my dad’s company
- My mum’s constant strength to fight against her old illness
- Darling Francis’ future in his company
- My MBA Dissertation which will decide on my graduation next year
- My quest to find myself & build a career of my own
- Constant love & support for my newly wedded friends. May they have healthy babies soon!
- More new places to visit & dive with my friends
- Constant food & clothings, and other blessings of bonuses.
- World Peace Hehehe…
Remember to subscribe to our RSS feed. TQ!