- This Felicity Package includes a prime looking album that is entirely handmade with the finest materials.
- The number of images will depend on your choice of the album size.
- Delivery of edited digital files will be done via an online sharing server (DROPBOX or WeTransfer) for your ease of download at the comfort of your home.
- Other Portraiture Sessions shoot time:
Studio = 9.30am to 11.30am
On-location / Outdoor = 8.30am to 10.30am
- Newborn Portraiture Sessions shoot time:
Studio = 9.00am to 12.00am
On-location / Outdoor = 8.30am to 12.30am
- Surcharge may apply on top of the existing fees.
- Certain packages is not available for newborn session, hence it is best to inform us in advance of your need and we will be able to provide you with suitable newborn photography packages for your consideration. Enquire within to know more or book your session with us.
RM13506” x 6” (20 images)
RM 1500 8” x 8” (30 images)
RM 2000 10” x 10” (40 images)
Preparation guidance & other matters pertaining to your session.
Maximum ONE hour of Professional Photography with an assistant.
Use of props in the studio.
20 Pages album. (design fee included)
WEEKEND/PUBLIC HOLIDAY SURCHARGE = RM100
OUTDOOR/ON-LOCATION SURCHARGE (within Klang Valley) = RM100
OUTSTATION SURCHARGE APPLIES SEPARATELY
(pls inform us of your preferred location for a quotation)
UNDERWATER / SWIMPOOL = RM180 (at client's pool)
** pool rental surcharge applies if ALP to arrange pool location
** NEWBORN PORTRAIT SESSION = ADD RM180
- This package covers only your children, yourself & spouse. Additional member/pax is chargeable at RM30 per person.
- Additional Surcharge Applies for twins/triplets below 6 mth age
- Maternity/children/family portraits sessions are only set on
- NEWBORN SESSIONS ARE ONLY are only set on
Baby has to be less than 2 weeks old, otherwise this may affect the time needed to complete the number of setup/look you wish to have.
- A retainer fee & signing of a photography contract is needed to confirm booking.
- It is our policy to only deliver edited photos in the stipulated amount.
- Advance editing involves skin tone & color cast correction, lighting and composition refining, cleaning of skin blemishes, minor adjustments on body curves, and overall image enhancement.